Wednesday, May 16, 2007

This Just In

Benign!! The Pathology results on the 2 lumps removed from Jamaica are back & they are benign. I was so thrilled when the vet called y'all have no idea. I celebrated this news with a martini & bought Jamaica a new toy. Which she proceeded to destroy.

As far as the aquatics position I had applied for. I didn't get it. Apparently I was over qualified. Who knew? Certainly not me.

But you know the saying everything happens for a reason? It is so totally true. Why? Because today I had lunch with an old boss who happens to also be a friend. She also happens to be in need of someone to fill my old job. Lots of organizational stuff & some teaching which I love. The best part? I set my own schedule and I can continue to bartend when I want to. See, everything happens for a reason.

Overall I am feeling pretty good about things. I have employment opportunities in front of me that I am going to take. They don't stress me out to the point where I need adovan & vodka to make it through the day or to sleep at night. It has taken me a long time but I realized I don't need a corporate job or a snazzy title under my name on a business card to be successful.

I am a damn good aquatics director & my scheduling abilities are still the stuff of legend. But more importantly the job made me happy. The same goes for bartending. I love it & I am good at it so why not do it?

As far as romance in my life...it will come. Stapler Boy is who he is I am done trying to change him instead I have accepted it. For now that works. When it stops working I will move on. Plus I still have my other arrangements to keep me busy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"arrangements" LOL

I am so happy for the Jamaica news!!!! Give her a sloppy wet one for me. :)

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home