Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Birthday to me. . .

Yup, today, Friday, October 27th is my birthday. Am I out celebrating or spending it with my nearest & dearest? NOPE! I am STRANDED in a hotel by myself! THANK GOD for people like E& Miss M who call me & wish me a happy day. Or Mete who has met me ONCE and yet designed me the MOST kick ass template EVA!! Not to mention friends like T (who should blog but doesnt) who sent me an e card so funny I almost wet my pants & called & sang "Happy Birthday" on my voice mail. There are others who sent ecards, flowers, texts & left voice mails who have made this day that much more bearable. Thanks guys I REALLY REALLY needed that.

The new job is going. Good or bad I couldnt tell you. All I can say is that it is going. The love life has been in ICU for a while & life support was pulled today. Basically, I fucking give up. Once again my family (2 & 4 legged) and my friends are what keeps me going.

Thanks Guys!
Love you all!
M

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im happy your happy but Im sad at the same time. Nothing a couple drinks with you cant fix. Hee hee.
Maybe I need a special project that will allow me to travel. I will work on that. Happy birthday my twin!

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid BarBoy. Grrrr!
Wait til you get back, Roommie (well, TemporaryRoomie). We'll have a real celebration - one that lasts a little later than 11 pm heh.
Stay sane!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Amy L said...

I can't believe I didn't know. Well you are now in the treo forevermore.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home