Thursday, August 24, 2006

1 Month?!

Well it has once again taken me some time to post something, anything. This time, I have an excuse! And not it isnt "The dog ate my laptop." I am saving that one for future use. I had surgery & have been relaxing & trying to heal. Plus bloging with one hand? Not so much fun.

What have I been doing to keep myself busy? Lets see sleeping, single-handedly keeping this place in business and buying one of these. Other than that not much. I was initially up at my parents house recouping. Now, with PT twice a week I am back and forth between my house & my parents.

That is the basic update for now. I owe a TON of thanks to the people who have called to check on me or sent emails or flowers or even bears. I have amazing friends & I am thankful for each and every one of you. More on that later!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you read any good books lately then other than the guide to Toyota? Spill it girly, spill....
Lonely at work without all the fun commentary!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Amy L said...

YAY! MEL'S BACK!

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel-
Congrats on conquering the shoulder surgery, and the car, and the new job and everything else wonderful going on in your world that completely deserve. Me and the houseboy can't wait for you to come see the new crib. We'll be moving in soon!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home