Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Waiting is the Hardest Part

Truer words have never been spoken. On Tuesday Jamaica aka my baby girl had 2 scary lumps removed. The first was removed from her side & although it is a scary lump not nearly as scary as the second. The second lump was on the top of her head.

This lump came up out of no where and it immediately freaked me out. Thus the trip to the vet & the surgery. Before the surgery was the needle aspiration of the lump which revealed nothing. Well it revealed it could be cancer could not be cancer. Three hours later I brought home Frankendong, she has 5 stitches on her head & 5 stitches on her side.

All in all Jamaica is recovering well. She is eating, drinking & generally acting normal. That is great for her. I, in the meantime have been trying to avoid a full on freak out while I am waiting for the biopsy results. Hopefully I will have them tomorrow if not I have to wait til Monday or Tuesday.

On a completely unrelated note, I have a second interview today for an aquatics position. Fingers crossed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope she's ok!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home